Attendence And Leave Rules
- Attendence is compulsory on the first and last working day of every term.
- 80% attendance is compulsory to appear in the terminal examinations.
- Student who have been sick should bring a medical certificate from their doctor on joining the school .
- Parents should fill up “RECORD FOR NON ATTENDANCE “ for each day, the students is absent from School, stating the reason thereof .
- No one, who has been absent on the previous day will be admitted to the class without a letter from the parent addressed to the class Teacher, stating the reasons for the absence.
- Leave for going out of station must be got approved by the principal before proceeding on leave.
In case of an emergency, parents will be informed and they will have to report to the principal . They are not allowed to go to the class directly.