Code Of conduct for the students
- Every Student must carry his/her diary and identity card to school each day
- All Student should come to the school regularly and punctually.
- No Student will be alloed to leave the school primises once he/she has come to school,in any case
any student required
- Leaving the school premises during the school hours ,the parent are requested to submit an
application to the principle.
- Application for leave should be entered in the diary itself.
- The student will come to school in prescribed neat and ironed uniform.
- They will Bring the books according to the time table to school.
- The student have to do their home\work given in each subject guardians are requested to sign.
the diary daily after checking it properls and throngats
- No student should cause to damage any school furniture and building.
- Student Should bring the text books or library book as per the prescribed their table.
- The School provide necessary material for sport activities during the game period.
The school reserve the right to suspend a student if his/her conduct is found to be
No student shall indulge in any of the following practice.
Spitting in or near the school property
Disfiguring or damaging school property
Rude behaviour and use odd abusive Language
Use of violence in any form