Following Procedure has to be followed by every applicant seeking admission to any class:
- Application Form can be obtained from the school Reception Desk and filled in a neat handwriting and it should be submitted at the school office within two days.
- At the time of admission following documents are required :
(i) 3 Passport size photographs
(ii) Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school duly countersigned by the competent authority and a self attested copy of the Aadhar Card.
(iii) Birth Certificate from Nagar Maha Palika for admission in any of the pre-primary class or class one.
- Admission in the Pre-Primary section is granted according to the age of the child
(i) Pre-Nursery : above 21/2 year
(ii) Nursery : above 31/2 year
(iii) Kindergarten (K.G.) : above 41/2 year
- Admission in Primary, Junior and Senior classes is granted on the basis of qualifying a admission entrance test and interview.’
- Admission for the new Session Starts in the month of March.
- After 30th April, parents should not approach to the Principal regarding admission.
- Submit Transfer Certificate (T.C) of the previous Institution.